Sunday, May 3, 2015

Dahlia fold Baby Dress

A group I belong to, PENNY FLOWERS - Craft & Chat was having a Baby Dress Card Challenge, I decided to go with a Christening type dress, after seeing this Image.



I  first drew a dress template, then cut it from some plain vellum, I then used a 1" circle  punch to cut some circles for the dahlia fold from some patterned vellum, after folding them, I glued them to the dress cutout with some Aileen' fast grab tacky glue, I put the glue only on the tips of the dahlia fold.
The butterflies a Martha Steward punch and roses are also made from some pink vellum and I used the Joy Crafts Roll up roses die to make them.
Leaves are the Sue Wilson Delicate Fronds.
The border is the Cheery Lynn Anastasia die.



3 comments :

Maryann Laursen said...

WAUW this is so beautiful Bee, you´ve really done an outstanding job on this one here. Soooooooo soooo gorgeous work.

Trish said...

Wow,so much work and the vellum gives a light ethereal feeling to the dress.Awesome card!

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

Delicate, elegant and beautiful!
I loved it!
Cheers!