Thursday, December 2, 2010

Rock Star

Hiya,  I cannot believe that our son is about to turn 39, where have the years gone.
He is a musician and as a bit of fun I made a tag in my Paint Shop Program using this tube from Keith Garvey, a word of warning here, most of his tubes are of  adult content.

Anyway I decided, why not make a 3D or Paper Tolle out of it and make him a card to match, So here it is 4 layers of 3D, a Martha Stewart border punch, Nestability labels 7 and some dimensional magic on the Mpeg player









2 comments :

Only By His Grace said...

hi Baukje!
Ha...I bet your son liked this card.
I wonder if she can really play or if she just stands there looking pretty.
I hope all is well with you and that you have a wonderful Christmas.
Hugs Maz

Jennibee's Cardspot said...

How great is this? I love it, I have a son who has just turned 39 and would have loved to send something like this for his birthday (didn't see it in time to copy LOL) thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a great comment...your flowers are terrific too
Jenni