Monday, January 24, 2011

A little Birdie told me

I was going to say good Morning, but here it is mid afternoon already, so good afternoon to you.


I have coloured this cute Penny black stamp, (check out those chunky little legs), from FatCats, with copic ciao markers, I then added some dimensional magic to her jewellery and the hearts on the bird cage stand.
I have distressed all the edges on the stamped image and the sentiment layers then added some star dust stickles to the edges as well.
The sentiments were computer generated.

2 comments :

Maryann Laursen said...

Oh my goodness Bee this is so gorgeous. I just love this little cutie here, she´s soo cute and sweet and exactly how these girls looks, when they´re a couple of years old. You did a terrific job on the coloring here too and sooo beautiful colorchoise as well. I love it hun.

Beate said...

Darling card! The image is so cute. Love the papers and colors you chose.
Hugs and smiles