Friday, February 4, 2011

More CottageDaisy's

 Good Friday morning.....
Two more cards to show you using the Cottage Daisy.
The gorgeous quilted card is from Christina Re called Luxury embossed card, I love it but it only comes in Powder Puff Pink and white, and comes in packs of five.
I feel that this card is a little on the busy side, but I've already posted it off to a dear friend so lets hope she likes it.
I embossed the background with the Craft Concepts In stitches embossing folder and then sanded it slightly.
the little hearts border was another brass stencil and light box job also sanded.

2 comments :

Beate said...

Wow! That puffy background is gorgeous. I bet your friend will love the card. The second card looks wonderful as well.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

chris richards said...

Hi Bee
These cards are just lovely !!
Cant wait to see whats next?
lots of love and hugs
Chris richards
xx