Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Australian Flowers Cross Stitch

Hello Everyone,

I'm back home after being away for almost three weeks visiting our children and grand children.
It was wonderful to be able to go to the grand children's end of year presentations, graduations and concerts.

But this means I have no new cards to show, although I did manage to finish this cross stitch I have been working on for my sister in law Kathy.
Kathy has made a beautiful oval frame at her wood carving class for this to go into and its now at the framers waiting to be put in.



Thank you for taking the time to visit .

3 comments :

Only By His Grace said...

Oh my goodness Baukje, this is so beautiful. I would never have the patience to make something so time consuming and beautiful as this.
Nice to see you back and glad you had a nice time.
Blessed Christmas to you.
Hugs Maz

Baukje said...

Hi Baukje
the wonderful artwork and the color combination is wonderful!
Greetings Baukje

Jennibee's Cardspot said...

This is absolutely beautiful, must have takes heaps of patience!!
Love Jenni xx