Tuesday, February 7, 2012

40th Anniversary

Hi,

I needed to make a 40th Wedding Anniversary card so I though I would enter it into the challenge over at Joanna Sheen's Challenge Blog where the challenge is "Love is in the air".


The silver paper I used to cut the frame and hearts has photographed a rather dull grey it is much prettier in real life.
The frame was cut with the Martha Stewart Punch around the page punch set Eyelet Lace.
The heart was cut with a Spellbinders die and the numbers with a Fiskars Template.
I had to use a peel off for the sentiment as I didn't have an appropriate stamp.

Thank you for taking the time to visit today.





4 comments :

Unknown said...

Wonderful Card Bee!!
hugs
Donna

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Beautiful and sweet card!

Suzi Mac said...

Beautiful celebration card, love the design and your colour combo. Thank you for joining us this month over at Joanna Sheen Challenge with your adorable work. Hope to see you join us again soon.
Hugs
Suzi x

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Baukje!
I hope all is well in your part of Aussie.
I love your card. A lovely design.
Hmmm!! My 30th anniversary is on the 20th of this month. How time flies.
Hugs Maz