Monday, March 26, 2012

Orchids

Has it really been nearly two weeks since my last post, where has that time gone?


The orchids I made for this card were designed by another on line friend, I wanted to place them into a layout that looked like a brides bouquet.
The corners and the little pink bits at the end of the flower spray are from the Cheery Lynn Lace Corner Deco B set.
The little envelope is a Marianne Craftable Die.
The embossed background I made by embossing the top half with the Couture Creations Victorian embossing folder and scoring the lines on the bottom with my Martha Stewart score board.

Thank you for taking the time to visit.



1 comment :

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Baukje!
Your orchids looks great. Whoever designed them did a great job. I love the layout of your card with the embossing design. Super job.
Hugs Maz