Sunday, March 4, 2012

Windmill

Hello, I have another two cards to show you today that I made for Kaaren at FatCats Card Corner.

They are both been made to feature the Marianne Creatable Windmill Die
This first one I found the image on the Internet, (I think its an embroidery pattern, it also has a little Dutch girl on it), and I coloured him with copics.
The little tulips I made with the Large Rose Cheery Lynn Flower Die, Kaaren seems to be out of stock on those at the moment.
The lace strip was made using the border punch from the Martha Stewart Punch around the page set String Lace.


For this next one I made the Delft tiled background by following this Tutorial.
The windmill die cut was placed on one of the Craft Concepts Victorian Rectangle dies.
The border strip was made from the Eyelet Lace Martha Stewart Punch around the page punch set.



Many thanks for taking the time to visit today.


2 comments :

Baukje said...

Brilliant and beautiful colors dear greetings from Holland
Baukje

Unknown said...

Both cards are wonderful!!! Sorry a little slow at reading emails lately!!! Tulips look great Bee!!
hugs
Donna