Friday, September 14, 2012

Just to Say


Hello bloggers, I have another card to share using the Sarah Kay Babette stamp.


I have coloured her with copics, the kitty is actually gray but the camera has chosen to show it in blue.
I used the Cuttlebug embossing folder Bird Call and used the one of the Easy Folder Frames for the sentiment section.
Roses were made with the Royal Rose Die-namics Die and leaves are the Marianne Creatables leaves 1 die LR0226.
Corner is Cheery Lynn Die Lace Deco Set B
Grass is a Fiskars border punch.

Thank you taking the time to Visit.
Hugs



1 comment :

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Baujke!
I love this one. Such a cute image and lovely colours. I love how you did the embossed background and put the pearl for the birds eye. Very creative. Super job of the roses.
Hugs Maz