Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Happy New Year


Hello all,
 We are back to cold and wet day today after a lovely summery weekend.



My card today features the beautiful Couture Creations Cabaret 5x7 embossing folder which I embossed with some lovely shimmery card.
The little book  is the Marianne Creatable Open Book LR0253 Die which I cut, then embossed and coloured the books pages with a gold pen I then cut the song sheet with the die as well and stuck it to the centre only. I then stuck only the bottom of the book to the card and raised the top part up with a few strips of dimensional tape. (I should have taken a side on shot to show you this).
The candles and pine branches are also Marianne Creatable dies and the smaller leaves are a Martha Stewart punch as are the flowers.
The Happy New Year is computer generated.

Hugs






3 comments :

Only By His Grace said...

Your card is beautiful Baukje.
I love the book and how you put the music on it.
The candles look terrific.
Hugs maz

Artes de Nágela said...

Fabulous and creative card!

Unknown said...

Love this card. Is the music sheet a stamp and if so where do you get these please? Thanks.