Sunday, February 17, 2013

Blog Deleted

It seems my blog disappeared there for a while, THANK YOU for letting me know Kaaren

I was working on the computer last Wednesday , and must have had my blog settings open, otherwise I can't work out how it could have happened, when Laddie decided he wanted to sit on my lap,( he is really too big to be doing this but we both enjoy the cuddle), anyway he slipped and there where doggie legs and feet going all over the keyboard, I didn't really pay too much attention to what was happening on the screen I was too busy making sure laddie was alright, he was no harm done to him.
I was able to get my blog back by going to my dashboard and seeing that I had 1 deleted blog, so no harm done there either.

I'll try to be a more regular Blogger and start by posting a card this afternoon.
See you back here then...........enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hugs...................Baukje

No comments :