Friday, April 5, 2013

Thank You

 The nursing staff at the hospital where John had his surgery were absolutely wonderful.
He asked if I could make a card to send to them to say thank you.

This is what I have made.
I used a lot of the things I already had spread around my desk from the gold dahlia fold dress


The flower bowl on a pedestal is the top part of the Marianne Creatable Vintage parasol turned upside down the pedestal is the Marianne Creatable Lamp Post and Sign Die.
The flowers I made with the Marianne Creatable Branch and Flowers 1 Die
The leaves are the Marianne Creatable 3 leaves Die
The Little Bee is another Marianne Creatable and finally the embossing folder is Couture Creations Cabaret



Thank you for taking the time to visit and leaving a comment I love to read them and know you've been.

Baukje


2 comments :

Baukje said...

what a beautiful cards!
have a good weekend
Greetings Baukje

Only By His Grace said...

hi Baukje!
You did a splendid job on this card.
Very clever idea and I am sure the nursing staff will love it.
Hugs Maz