Tuesday, July 2, 2013

More Stencil Cards

Hello Everyone.

I have two more stenciled background cards to share with you today.

For this one I used a Kaisercraft Birdcage template and some Mod Podge, while the stencil was still taped to the card with the Mod Podge on it I sprinkled on some fine gliiter then carefully removed the stencil.


I added some rolled roses and some little plastic birds that were attached to thin wire which I removed.
The border die is Cheery Lynn's Anastasia  


This very simple card was done with another Kaisercraft template called Wheat, afters inking it with Toffee Crunch Memento ink  I went over it with a Sakura clear star gelly roll pen, I did the same with the Happy Birthday which I did with a Brass stencil.
The little vellum flowers where punched with the small  EK Success retro flower punch.



4 comments :

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

So pretty!

Maryann Laursen said...

Both are soooooo beautiful cards here Bee. It looks awesome with the glitter stencilled on the cards like this, it gives a very elegant look. Beautiful as always hun.

Unknown said...

Wow more gorgeous cards, I just love the way to make them. If you up for a challenge we would love you to join us over at Creative Craft Cottage.

Trish said...

Gorgeous cards Bee,i love how you have used the stencils on your cards,brilliant!