Monday, November 18, 2013

Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Reindeer Folder

Hello All.........

Here are four cards I made with the Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Reindeer Folder
Well two of them are only toppers they were made for Kaaren to display at a Craft Show.
 For the gold one I used Spellbinders Precious Metals Craft foil and sanded it back, the silver is mirror card and I used the debossed side.


The dies I used are the..... Marianne Creatable Reindeer Die.
and the Marianne Creatable Poinsettia Die.





1 comment :

Maryann Laursen said...

Absolut gorgeous Bee, you´ve just done an amazing job here again hun. I just really love the gold and silver ones, they both looks sooo totally amazing, and somehow you really see a lot more details in those, than the others, and it looks fabulous.