Monday, March 24, 2014

Kisses

Hello Everyone.

I have a card to share today with an image from Saturated Canary, Krista draws the cutest images.


She is called kisses and I've coloured her with copics.
I made some Carnations (the red ones) with the Die-namics layered Rose die, I'll add the tutorial below.
The greenery is the Impression Obsession Grass and the Poppy stamps Gentle Leaf.

This is the die set I used, I used the smallest and the second smallest dies.
I don't know why some of the images are showing sideways







                    I missed a step here, glue the three or  four pinched pieces into the centre.


Thank you for taking the time to visit today.



1 comment :

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Baukje!
your card is adorable. I love the shading around her. beautifully done.
I love Krista's stamps. They are so cute.I love your flowers and just might have a try at making these. thanks for the tute.
thanks also for the lovely comments on my blog.
Hugs maz