Saturday, March 5, 2016

February cards.

I managed to make quite a few cards in February, there were a number of family birthdays, and Kaaren needed quite a few cards made for a craft show she was attending this weekend in Sydney.

The first one below was for my sisters 60th Birthday.


The dies I used were the Marianne Creatables Star XL and  Anja's Vintage Frame.
Flowers were made from the Cheery Lynn Gardenia Strip



This was a card for my youngest brother, I created the background with some distress inks and water
The bird is from Tim Holtz Crazy Birds stamp Set.
Happy Birthday is Spellbinders Sentiments 3








For this very simple card I have used the feather stencil from the Bo Bunny Whimsy Stencil set, stenciling the feathers with ink.
I used one of the dies from the SW Australian Background to emboss the rectangle, the Happy Birthday is Spellbinders Sentiments 3.
A few random placed dots with Liquid pearls and some crystal adhesive gemstones coloured black with a marker.



This time I used molding paste on black card with the Bo Bunny feather stencil then added some glittery colour, and hand cut them out.
Sue Wilson Australian Background pieces also used.



I created the background on this card with the Bo Bunny Whimsy Stencil set, I first inked it with one pink ink rotated the stencil then added another pink ink.
Sue Wilson Australian Background
Cheery Lynn Paris Eiffel Tower die set
Cheery Lynn Chrysanthemum
Sue Wilson Faux Quilled Leaves
also used
Crystal Adhesive Gemstones





This one and the next few are cards I made for the ladies at my Hairdressers
One of the ladies daughters loved peacocks so I bought the Peacock Digital stamp from Make It Crafty, and coloured it with copics.



I created the background using the crayon resist technique using Distress ink pads.
The butterflies are Cheery Lynn's Exotic Butterflies Small.


Next was a baby card with a request for a pram with some birds.
the frame and birds are from the Marianne Creatables Petra's Birds Die Set
Pram is Joy Crafts
Leaves are Cheery Lynn Flourish Leaf Strip


Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Tilda With many hearts coloured with copics
Spellbinders Floral Ovals
Martha Stewart Butterfly and Fir Branch Punches
Flowers Retro Flower Punches small and mini
Happy Birthday Tattered lace Washing Line





This one was a card requested by a customer of the Hairdresser
Heartfelt Creations Regal Borders and pockets.
Heartfelt Creations Sunrise lily Cling Stamp Set.



2 comments :

Sassy said...

I love each of your beautiful cards! Every single one has unique style and creativity. Your ideas are inspiring and I truly appreciate them. Blessings!
Sandi Smith

Nancy Hill said...

Hi! I am the newbie member of Penny Flower from Grangeville, Idaho. Angie sent me your blog. Beautiful flowers and cards besides your gorgeous quilts. Very crafty and gorgeous.

Nancy Hill