Monday, February 28, 2011

Marci

Isn't she the sweetest thing you ever saw, Her name is Marci and she's a stamp by La La Land stamps and I got her from FatCatsCardCorner.
I coloured her with Copic Ciao's using E31,E50, E57, E00, E51 for her hair and skin.
R00, R22 and R32 for her dress and C1,C3,C5 and C7 for the her little panda doll.
The background I made with pastel pencils.
The large flower petals I coloured with copics to match her dress, the little rose I made.
The floral flourish leafs are a BossKut die which I also got from FatCatsCardCorner.

5 comments :

Maryann Laursen said...

Oh Bee she is such a little cutie, and you´ve just done a stunning job on coloring her and putting it all together. I love how you´ve made the flowers and the image fit in the colors too, and it looks stunning hun. Really awesome work as always dear friend.
Have a great week aheads hun.

Beate said...

Adorable image and gorgeous card.
Hugs and smiles

Jennibee's Cardspot said...

absolutely brillian, love it
Jenni

Atelier Suriel said...

Amiguinha,

Que trabalho lindo o seu... Parabens, virei sua seguidora e fã.

Beijos brasileiros

WWW.ateliersuriel.blogspot.com
WWW.hospitalespiritualdomundo.blogspot.com

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Hi Baukje, I didn't know you had a blog! Thanks for stopping by my Blog and leaving such a lovely comment about my Bunnies and Strawberries scrapbooking album. Now all I have to do is learn how to scrapbook and fill it up! I shall never get any ironing done.....LOL!

I love your card Baukje! Coloured so beautifully and the PATP border looks gorgeous!

{{hugs}}
Jocelyn