Saturday, February 26, 2011

Poppies

I haven't felt much like crafting lately, but I have been wanting to colour these lovely Poppies for quite a while
so made myself sit down and colour them with copic ciao's. The colours I used were R22, R29, R35 and R59 for the flowers and G94 and G96 for the leaves.
cut them with Spellbinders standard circles large and layered onto Spellbinders petite scalloped circles large.
The lattice is Lattice 2 Dies Direct cutting die which I got from FatCats.
The background I made in my Paint Shop Program by making a paint brush from the stamped poppies.

3 comments :

Patti Jo said...

This is so elegant Baukje! Love the design with your gorgeous poppies!!! Just beautiful!!!

Jennibee's Cardspot said...

This is absolutely stunning!!!
Love Jenni

Beate said...

Baukje, your card is beautiful!
Love that lattice behind the gorgeous poppies.
Hugs and smiles