Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cathedral Lace Frame

Good Morning

All the cards below were made using the Cathedral Lace Frame by Cheery Lynn.


For this one I placed the Cathedral Lace Frame from black card and placed it over a piece of acetate and then coloured sections of it with a mixture of sharpie pens and copics (whichever ones I could get to colour the best onto the acetate).



This one I cut the centre from and replaced it with the Lattice 2 Die
and the butterfly is from the Exotic Butterfly Small die set.
The leaves are Pair of Ferns and flowers made with the Retro flower punch.


And here I used the frame that was cut from the above one.
The flower was made from the Rose and Leaf die set.
The Cuttlebug embossing folder is Victoria.


2 comments :

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

I loved it all. Very beautiful!
Good weekend!

Baukje said...

You've made ​​beautiful cards!
Greetings Baukje