Saturday, August 13, 2011

Easel Swap


Hello My lovely Blog readers.

This card was made for a swap in the PENNY FLOWERS and Paper Crafts group I belong to.
Its been received now so I can show it to you.
The shapes were cut with a bookatrix board (which my lovely friend Angie cut for me) thank you Angie.
Angie is the owner of PENNY FLOWERS and Paper Crafts.
I added some Glitzin' glamour glitter glue around the edges of all the layers after I had sponged them with Memento Angel Pink.
The stamp is from Mo's Digital Pencil called Sinatra but in this case his name is Olly.
I coloured him with copics.
The roses are the Ultimate Rose designed by Angie and made by me and the leaves are Sizzlits Little Leaves.






3 comments :

Artes de Nágela said...

Iloved it!

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

pourriez vous me donner se tuto svp merci, car c'est très magnifique