Saturday, August 27, 2011

Christmas Wishes


Hello everyone.

I coloured Santa with copics then cut him out with nestabilites classic rectangles small, matted it onto the red layer by cutting a slightly larger rectangle 
I embossed the background layer with The Swiss Dots and Candy Cane embossing folders.
The Christmas tree is a Marianne Creatable die which I cut, then embossed. For the red layer behind the Christmas tree I did by placing the die onto the red card stock and tracing around it and then cut out with scissors.

Thank you for taking the time to visit.

3 comments :

Jennibee's Cardspot said...

A stunning card Baujke, I love it
Jenni xx

Baukje said...

what a magnificent creation, I love it!
Greetings Baukje

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Beautiful card Baukje! The Santa looks amazing!