Sunday, September 4, 2011

Christmas Die cutting


Happy Sunday to you all.

For my card I started with the Sizzix Bricked embossing folder then gave the bricks it a bit of colour with Antique linen Distress Ink.
I then cut a section out for my green front door over which I put the white screen door,which is a Cheery Lynn Die that also comes with a cat.
The piece of plastic type stuff I used for the screen of the door was in an embellishment swap so I don't know what it is or where you can get it.
The hinges on the door are parts of a peel off.
The Wreath and Bow are a Cheery Lynn Die from FatCats, and the branch of the tree that is hanging in front of the house is  the  Fir Branch  Marianne Creatable Die  also from FatCats.


View with the screen door open.

Thank you for taking the time to visit today.

3 comments :

Helen said...

Very pretty!

Patti Jo said...

Hi Baukje! See you have been busy making wonderful projects!!! Love how you put this door with the brick and made a screen door too! Very creative!

Baukje said...

what a wonderful Christmas card!
Greetings Baukje