Friday, October 26, 2012

Card for MIL

 Hello

This is the card I made for my MIL's Birthday this year.
It's not a very good Picture of it with some of it being to light and other bits too dark to see properly.
I was quite pleased with the way it turned out though.



I printed a photo of her when she was younger and cut it out with Spellbinders Ovals.
The lovely rose scalloped sides I made with the Marianne Creatable Anja's Rose border Die LR0212
The butterfly is a Cheery Lynn Die which I cut out with black and backed it with the same paper as the background.
The hydrangea's I made by cutting a polystyrene ball (half inch) in half and gluing on flowers from the Martha Stewart hydrangea punch (the smallest ones) these i also cut from the same paper as the background and added drops if  liquid pearls to the centers.
The Happy Birthday is also a Marianne Creatable Die .

Thank you for taking the time to have a look.
hugs.





3 comments :

Only By His Grace said...

Lovely card Baukje. the Marianne rose border die down the sides looks great. lovely idea using a photo and I love your Hydrangeas.
Hugs Maz

jasann said...

tHis is a beautiful card, just love it and the combination of colours. It is a great idea to use a photo, I hope yur M.I.L likes it and I am sure she will

Musume Kanojyo said...

Great post thaank you