Sunday, October 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Callam


Hi Everyone,   This is the card I made for my godson Callam this year.




I made the background with the Crafters Workshop Harlequin template.
I first sponged over the template with Memento Tuxedo black, then moved the template down a little and sponged again with Memento Peanut Brittle.
The script behind the cards is a KaiserCraft stamp which was stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink.
The cars are the Marianne Design Classic Cars Die set ( out of stock )and the  Happy Birthday sentiment is also a Marianne Design Die.

Thank you for taking the time to visit today

Hugs



2 comments :

Only By His Grace said...

This is a great card for a man. I love the way you made it Baukje. I like that script stamp background.
Hugs Maz

Artes de Nágela said...

Beautiful and elegant card!