Monday, October 8, 2012

Chloe's Card



Hello,  our grand daughter Chloe had a 15th birthday recently and here is my card I made for her.



Chloe loves her high top sneakers which I thought were purple but it turns out they are blue (I always thought I was a very observant, but apparently I'm not), they were coloured with copic and cut out with Spellbinders Labels 2.
The background I did with the emboss resist method using Memento Lulu Lavender and summer Sky to get the blue violet colour I wanted to match the copics used.
A bit of thin ribbon to represent laces and I made some of my friend Angie's Peary flowers and used Sizzix Little leaves for the leaves.

I really appreciate you visiting
Hugs.

2 comments :

Only By His Grace said...

I love this card Baukje. Just right for a teenager. super job.
Hugs maz

Paul Munds said...

Good readding