Friday, November 2, 2012

Bear Hug

Hello Readers.

This very cute image comes from the Joanna Sheen Daisy and friends CD
I have coloured it with copics and popped it up with dimensional tape over the beautiful Marianne Creatable Large Oval Die LR0236


I have also used the new Marianne Creatable Tiny flowers no 1, I left it in the die and sponged over some Memento Lulu lavender I also did the same with the oval die.
The little daisy's I made with the Stampin Up Boho Blossoms Punch.
The Background paper is a free digital paper pack from Sheri K Designs.

Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by today
Hugs.

3 comments :

Sandrine Dawes said...

Hey Bee! I think this card is just gorgeous, the colours work so well together, your colouring skills are amazing!!!

Only By His Grace said...

Awesome card Baukje.
your colouring is gorgeous especially on the bear. Fab design too.
hugs maz

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

Absolutely fabulous!