Saturday, November 3, 2012

Decorating the Tree

Hello
I've made another Christmas card.
The sweet image is from the Joanna Sheen CD Daisy and Friends at Christmas.


I have coloured her with copics and cut her out with a Spellbinders rectangle die.
The background paper is also from the same CD.
The trees are a Marianne Design Die as is the Christmas bauble which I did with shrink plastic.
The fir branch is a Cheery Lynn die and the border is part of the Martha Stewart Punch around the page set poinsettia flourish. The little decorations on the tree came from the cut outs of the border punch.
I hand cut the sentiment tag.

I thank you for taking the time to visit.

Hugs


2 comments :

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Baukje!
This is gorgeous. Lovely colouring.
I just got myself this tree die. It looks so nice.
Hugs maz

mrspatto said...

Hi Baukje,
I have just found your site, your cards are beautiful.